Gustav Roth violin outfit features:
- European Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
- Pernambuco Bow and Howard Core case included
- Beautiful Ebony fittings
- German Wittner tailpieces installation available (upon request)
- Hand rubbed oil varnish reddish brown to brown
- Tastefully, naturally antiqued
- Set up with Thomastik Dominant with LA Violin Shop carved French bridge.
- Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade some restrictions apply.
- HC Oblong hard case, Pernambuco bow included
Since all the violins are unique, the violin may be little different from pictures (grains, varnish)
LAVS Set up process
Violin makers carefully fitted and carved new bridge (French Aubert Luxe)
All instruments from vendors, LAVS carves and fitted our bridge and soundpost at LAVS.
Soundpost setting for optimal sound
Peg shaping and fitting for easy tune
Fine tuner check up and Installing Wittner German Tailpieces
Nut height and spacing adjust
Fingerboard inspection and planning
Please allow us to have set up time to insure high quality set up by our makers. You may pick up at LAVS or maximum 2 weeks of delivery time.
LAVS Trade in available for this products.
Please call us or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to audition this instrument.