As one of our most popular student outfits, Klaus Keller model viola is great student viola to start. It is all handmade, hand rubbed varnished with reddish brown. This beautiful looking viola is just a step up. It has robust volume, clear tone and projects. For Los Angeles Violin Shop customer, we would confidently recommend this product for students. For even entry level instrument, our shop uses Dominant Viola strings. Great quality string is installed with this viola, and German Wittner tailpiece gives you smooth fine tuning experience. This is great value for the money.
Klaus Keller viola features:
- Solid spruce top, flamed maple
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Hand rubbed oil varnish reddish brown to brown
- Set up with Thomastik Dominant or Vision Strings
- German Wittner tailpiece installed for fine tuning
- Style: Stradivari Pattern
- High quality Brazilwood bow with genuine Horsehair
- Plywood Dartshaped hard case
- Rosin included
- Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
- Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade –See our Trade In Policy for detail
LAVS Set up process
Violin makers carefully fitted and carved new bridge (French Aubert or Despiau)
All instruments from vendors, LAVS carves and fitted our bridge and soundpost at LAVS.
Soundpost setting for optimal sound
Peg shaping and fitting for easy tune
Fine tuner check up and Installing Wittner German Tailpieces
Nut height and spacing adjust
Fingerboard inspection and planning
Please allow us to have set up time to insure high quality set up by our makers. You may pick up at LAVS or maximum 2 weeks of delivery time.
LAVS Trade in available for this products.
Please call us or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to audition this instrument.