Andreas Eastman Master are crafted by a master luthier from the most select, stunningly flamed maple back and a straight medium-grain spruce top. The gold colored oil varnish enhances the tonal quality giving lots of depth and edge. Each instrument is meticulously crafted for optimum sound production.
- Finish:Oil Varnish
- Top:Bosnian Spruce
- Back/Ribs:Bosnian Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge: Aubert Luxe Bridge Carved by LAVS Workshop
- Strings: Larsen A, Vision Solo D, G, C
- Deluxe Oblong Adjustable Case
- High Quality Pernambuco Bow
- Bernadel or Equivalent rosin
- LAVS cleaning cloth
- Free Shipping U.S
Please allow us to have set up time to insure high quality set up by our makers. You may pick up at LAVS or maximum 2 weeks of delivery time.
Our shop is legitimate. All of our instruments are shipping from LAVS Workshop in Los Angeles after fine shop set up.
LAVS Trade in available for this products.
Please call us or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to audition this instrument.