Gustav Roth cello outfit features:
- Highly selected European Solid spruce top, highly flamed maple back and side
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Hand rubbed oil varnish reddish brown to brown
- Tastefully, naturally antiqued
- Set up with Versum Solo or Larsen & Spirocore Tungsten Combo
- Style: Stradivari pattern, Mongagnana pattern
- High Quality Pernambuco cello bow included
- German Wittner Ultra tailpiece
- Rosin included (Gustave Bernadel Rosin or equivalent)
- Free Shipping within the continent of U.S
- Trade in Value Guaranteed for upgrade – See our Trade In Policy for Detail.
Hard Shell Case (Black or White for 3/4), Fiberglass Composite Case (4/4 Blue or Pearl White) High quality pernambuco Bow, German Rosin, LAVS Cleaning Cloth is included in this outfit.
LAVS Set up process
Violin makers carefully fitted and carved new bridge (French Aubert Luxe Belgian Style)
All instruments from vendors, LAVS carves and fitted our bridge and soundpost at LAVS.
Soundpost setting for optimal sound
Peg shaping and fitting for easy tune
Fine tuner check up and Installing Wittner German Tailpieces
Nut height and spacing adjust
Fingerboard inspection and planning
Installed finest string set (Versum Solo or Larsen & Spirocore Tungten Combo)
DUROD CARBON-BRASS ENDPIN INSTALLED
Please allow us to have set up time to insure high quality set up by our makers. You may pick up at LAVS or maximum 2 weeks of delivery time.
LAVS Trade in available for this products.
Please call us or send us an email email@example.com to audition this instrument.