The Jonathan Li is crafted under the direct supervision of a master luthier from the most select, stunningly flamed maple back and a straight medium-grain spruce top. A refined, golden colored oil varnish enhances the tonal quality of this instrument.
- Finish:Oil Varnish
- Top:Bosnian Spruce
- Back/Ribs:Bosnian Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Aubert Luxe Bridge Carved and fitted by LAVS
- Deluxe Adjustable oblong case included
- High Quality Pernambuco Bow included
- Bernadel or equivalent Rosin included
- Vision Solo with Larsen A strings or equivalent
- Free Shipping
Please allow us to have set up time to insure high quality set up by our makers. You may pick up at LAVS or maximum 2 weeks of delivery time.
Our shop is legitimate. All of our instruments are shipping from LAVS Workshop in Los Angeles after fine shop set up.
LAVS Trade in available for this products.
Please call us or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to audition this instrument.