- The sheep gut core of the Passione strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- The core sound is full, round and warm and has a complex overtone spectrum causing brilliance and clarity and a great power of projection.
- Passione strings possess a fascinating diversity of sounds, which allows musicians to alter their tone as desired.
- The sound is big and powerful. very easy response on all levels of the dynamic range
- The accuracy of the contact point is easily manageable.
- Significantly reduced playing-in time: Passione strings are immediately playable other than traditional gut strings.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
E String: Silvery Steel, Loop End or Ball End
A String: Aluminum wound over a gut core
D String: Silver wound over a gut core
G String: Silver wound over a gut core