Musafia Luxury Ultralight Vln
In the year 2000, with the Luxury Ultralight Series 1, Dimitri Musafia began the quest for lighter-weight cases, in anticipation of the general trend, however also incorporating advanced safety characteristics and an unmistakable style.
The development was relentless, with the case completely re-designed in 2004, 2005, and yet again in 2007, with no expense spared. This last version immediately was an unprecedented success, and remains today the best-selling Musafia case.
- Continuum High Tensile™ hybrid Kevlar/ 6-ply laminate construction with monolithical impact absorbing structure.
- 4-point Offset Plane Suspension System™ for improved instrument protection in case of bumps and impact.
- EnCase™ construction feature with improved resistance to side impact.
- Anti-intrusion bottom panel enhances protection against blunt force.
- Replaceable Cordura® nylon waterproof cover with full-sized music (or iPad) pouch, padded on underside. YKK zippers. Teflon® treatment to reduce wear and scuffs. Two pencil/pen loops inside the music pouch. Now with LieFlat™ extra capacity music or iPad pocket and full-length rain flap.
- Interior fully-lined and padded with truly finest velvet plush.
- Patented SoftTouch™ elastic spring-loaded locking bow holders.
- Rosin dust-resistant bow ribbons with Stradivari "Sunrise" inlay motif.
- Padded blanket and flexible string tube.
- Photo retaining ribbons.
- Musafia hygrometer - humdifier system with highly effective Dimus II multi-filament humidifier.
- Four metal through-bolted carrying strap fixtures with shoulder strap and backpack capability.
- Two carrying straps for normal and backpack use.
- Oversized, comfortable leather padded handle.
- Alcantara-covered subway handle.
- Sekur™ double-action safety lock.