Frederich Wyss Cello (7/8,4/4)
Frederich Wyss celli are the pinnacle of modern European luthiery tradition. The finest available European tonewoods are meticulously crafted by makers working in the tradition established in Germany centuries ago. Tonally adjusted and hand-varnished by master luthiers in the Eastman Strings workshop, these instruments are nothing less than true professional models, worthy of the conservatory, or the concert stage. Their rich, mature sonority penetrates to the furthest reaches of the concert hall.
- Aubert Luxe Belgian Style Bridge custom carved and fit by LAVS
- Wittner Finetune Geared Pegs
- Wittner Finetune Tailpiece
- Versum Solo string set or Larsen & Spirocore Tungsten Combo
- Durod Carbon-Brass Endpin
Available in 4/4 and 7/8