model cello is made of highly flamed flamed maple back and sides, selected European spruce top, and ebony fingerboard and pegs. The hand rubbed oil varnish varies from a brown to a reddish brown, with tasteful antiquing. The Gustav Roth is available in both Stradivari or Mongagnana patterns. An excellent choice for the advanced student or amateur
adult looking for an superior performing instrument. Features
- Aubert Luxe Belgian Style Bridge custom carved and fit by LAVS
- Wittner Finetune Geared Pegs
- Wittner Finetune Tailpiece
- Versum Solo string set or Larsen & Spirocore Tungten Combo
- Durod Carbon-Brass Endpin
Available in 4/4, 7/8, 3/4. and 1/2 sizes.