Markus Keller Cello (1/2-4/4)
The Markus Keller is appropriate for an intermediate student stepping up or amateur player looking for a bold and affordable option. Spruce top, figured maple back and ribs, and ebony fingerboard. This model has a beautiful tone and a nice hand varnished finish with a touch of antiquing. Due to the antiquing, each instrument has a finish that is unique.
- Aubert Luxe Belgian Style Bridge custom carved and fit by LAVS
- Wittner Finetune Geared Pegs
- Wittner Finetune Tailpiece
- Versum Solo string set or Larsen & Spirocore Tungsten Combo
- Durod Carbon-Brass Endpin