Wilhelm Klier Cello (7/8,4/4)
The Wilhelm Klier instruments, like the Rudoulf Doetsch model, are crafted using a time-honored workshop-method tradition. These high-end instruments are made of older wood to achieve a warmer sound. They are highly flamed and varnished with a deep coloration to give a classic, old-fashioned look. The sound is described as rounder than that of a new instrument, almost as if it had already been broken in. These instruments are an excellent upgrade for the advanced musician.
- Aubert Luxe Belgian Style Bridge custom carved and fit by LAVS
- Wittner Finetune Geared Pegs
- Wittner Finetune Tailpiece
- Versum Solo string set or Larsen & Spirocore Tungsten Combo
- Durod Carbon-Brass Endpin